Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an issue with condensation on the inside of their windows. I get in my car at night and my front windscreen is two thirds covered in moisture, not a fine mist but when you try to wipe it it just leave bit droplets of water on screen and as for my rear screen the heated screen wont even touch it. It was that bad the other night after I had clean the screen to see through I drove off and then the screen decided to mist over to the extend that I couldn't see through it, it was really dangerous. They only was I could get it to clear was with heater on full, air conditioning on and window down. Has anyone got any ideas on how to control this moisture?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi,

Sounds like there is moisture inside the car to cause that much condensation, are all the carpets dry?

I get condensation on the windows but it clears away reasonably quickly using the heater and air conditioning as well as the back window heater, I have never had to wipe the windows and my car sits outside all the time up in Scotland.

I remember having these problems a long time ago but the cars then were not so waterproof.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts