Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, after two Q3's saw the new Q2 last weekend at my local dealer, very impressed, even though it was LHD and bright yellow. Ordered one, the dealer is trying to get one of the stock orders altered to my spec, delivery expected in the New year. I have gone for the S Line, S/tronic with comfort and, tech packs, also a Pan Roof, Ara Blue with silver blades, still not sure on that, hopefully get a better idea when more cars are available to view at launch on the 5th November, I like the look of the dark wheels and grey blades. Great to meet you all and looking forward to a great car, never ordered before without actually driving the car.

·
Administrator
417 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Colour and blade choice is all personal, the blue is nice but I'm still not sure on the silver blades. I think I'd lean towards the darker colour but it's what you want!

Like you I've also seen the yellow left hand drive example, yellow is definitely not a colour I would pick but the Q2 looked excellent in it and certainly showed off the lines of the car well.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rob, I agree about the blades, the dealer has recommended silver to match the other silver detail on the car, I am still unsure, but he has said he will change it if I want to after delivery as I have not seen the car in the metal. The build date, as of this morning, is 14th November, and I will leave any changes now until the car arrives.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The car was built starting 09/11/2016 and just looked at the My Audi app, it is no longer in transit but shows this morning as delivered, awaiting the dealer to get in touch. It will need go through the PDI and Autoglym treatment, probably put it on the road on 1st January, if I can wait that long.

·
Registered
81 Posts
There's definitely a few stock ones around now .. my dealer has sold the white one in the showroom and replaced it with a orange one with pan roof .. the roof looks good .. not massive but the bit in front of the roof is glass as well down to the windscreen so makes it look bigger.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone;
I am Jorge, I am from Portugal and I came across this forum on the internet, and found it very interesting.
I just ordered an Audi Q2 Design 1.6 TDI, Edition # 1 this Saturday, now I'll have to wait 75 long days. :shock:
I'm really excited because it will be my first Audi, for years I drove a Land Rover Freelander TDI 2.0.
I fell in love with this model of Audi as soon as I saw it, because I'm fanatic by Suvs / allroads / copés, this Untagable car is a mix of all this :D
Sorry for my English, but I think you got the message.
Greetings to all and Merry Christmas!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts