Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys..

I just bought 1GB of data to test the connectivity.... it lasted 4 days and it was over, any experience with that ?? I just listened to Heart Radio a few times but not for long....

Second question, on the new A4, you can remote control your door locks, check the range, gas, etc.... but nothing at all with the Q2 ? Is it right ?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi,
I'm not using IOS connect but just using the wifi as a hotspot and for internet radio etc. Bought 10Gb in mid Dec and have used just over 1 Gb now with minimal browsing and internet radio usage. Seems to go down quickly for the amount I have used the services.
Guess at home I dont pay attention to data usage so maybe its not uncommon.
What I cant do so far is watch amazon prime videos on my mobile device using the hotspot as the video app decides that the geo location is not acceptable for streaming. crazy.

Wasn't aware of those other features through reading around so doubt they are available - not obviously in the UK at least.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, SouthWest, I was wondering if I was the only one using the wifi hotspot and the MMI connect software...

Webradios are almost easier to use with AppleCar Play, with the TuneIn App on mobiles.... and it is cheaper for me to use my unlimited mobile data instead of paying for another service....

On more expensive Audi, you can also use your mobile to check remotely if the doors are locked, windows up, etc... but not on Q2.... too bad

1 - 3 of 3 Posts