Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hooray driving through storm barbara was great. ive collected the beast 1.4 tfsi sport stronic in nano grey . very happy and look forward to having another spin tom . got 1000 off in basingstoke through car wow and 5 percent off extras. great dealership and lovely people there . ordered in aug 11th.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi milo. Congrats on the new Q2 - sounds like you put it through its paces dealing with Barbara!

We're on the point of placing our order through Taunton Audi and am going in this week to finalise the configuration. I keep being told by everyone that there's no discounts to be had so was interested in your experience with carwow. Do you think Basingstoke may only have been offering that discount back in August when you placed your order or are there savings to be had still? A 200-mile round trip to Basingstoke would be worth doing for a £1000 saving.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hello i used carwow and then used quote from one dealer to basingstoke . my salesman was darren excellent chap. i would just say youve been offered money off and see what they say. i also got 20 pounds from carwow for using them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts