Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Ibis white Audi Q2.. I also ordered black winter wheels from my AD and they look so good I might have to use them during summer too.
So far I've driven about 200km with this car and I love it! It's feels sturdy and quick at the same time.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Looking good. Was very tempted to order this colour

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah the car is pretty much dirty brown at the moment. I think Ibis is a great shade of white if you compare it to the creamy white from eg. Mercedes.

I got the Business Sport trim level with s-tronic.. 1.4 TSI engine. As for the options i chose:
black leather seats
communication package (apple-car play, audi sound system)
automatic AC
Manhattan grey blade + bumpers
aluminum interior package
brushed aluminium inalys
hill-hold assist
no model or engine badges

In Finland we get heated seats and LED-lights as standard.

·
Registered
10 Posts
You have it good in Austria there is a connectivity package available on the configurator for free with a business package, but dealers charge 430€ extra no matter which package you choose, the leather seats are around 3,000€ here so I did not opt out for it ill let a custom one be made to mimic the Q7 seats in design. You are also lucky because LEDs are like a 2 grand option and heated seats another 600!! You speced your car very well ! Congrats on your new car! I speced mine basically the same, just with a comfort package , and without hill hold assist...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks good mate and great spec. I've had mine nearly two months now and based on driver experience, I now wish I had specified auto air con and the LED headlights. I rather naively assumed the car had Xenon headlights and LED daylight running lights like my old Audi A3. Admittedly my mistake, but now wished I had specced them. Also, not quite sure why here in the UK we also have to pay extra for the digital air conditioning either - it's standard on the A3. Don't get me wrong, it's a great car, it's just for a premium brand I don't expect to see halogen headlights still and have to pay for digital air conditioning. In some respects when you consider the new Peugeot 3008 comes with lots of extras loaded for free including their version of the virtual cockpit, I think Audi needs to up their game a little in terms of their standard spec.

Cheers
Rich

·
Registered
10 Posts
dizzyheights said:
Looks good mate and great spec. I've had mine nearly two months now and based on driver experience, I now wish I had specified auto air con and the LED headlights. I rather naively assumed the car had Xenon headlights and LED daylight running lights like my old Audi A3. Admittedly my mistake, but now wished I had specced them. Also, not quite sure why here in the UK we also have to pay extra for the digital air conditioning either - it's standard on the A3. Don't get me wrong, it's a great car, it's just for a premium brand I don't expect to see halogen headlights still and have to pay for digital air conditioning. In some respects when you consider the new Peugeot 3008 comes with lots of extras loaded for free including their version of the virtual cockpit, I think Audi needs to up their game a little in terms of their standard spec.

Cheers
Rich
Austria / Germany has it even worse we dont even get what should be free for free we need to pay for every detail, we even need to pay for the normal standard seats and for a standard steering wheel its ridiculous

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.