Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

After a long line of Audi vehicles including mostly recently 2 SQ5s I'm very interested to see what tomorrow brings in the reveal of the Q2. Hopefully Audi will get it right again. I've been looking at alternatives (outside of the brand) recently but still find the build quality/sat nav technology unbeatable in an Audi and it would be hard to select anything else.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Rob, a regular Q2 in Quattro form would probably be perfect, I'm a keen clay shooter so the ability to get in and out of the odd muddy shooting grpund with minimal drama would be nice. I let the last SQ go a month or so back and I have a Mini (other half's throw me down as she has an Auto A1 now) that we will terminate it's PCP in a July/August timeframe. The Mini is a hateful piece of junk, I really can't see what people see in them - even my other half gets into it now as says its so crude and basic.

With the Q2 being revealed tomorrow I wonder when the order book will open? Deliveries aren't likely until maybe October at the earliest I'd guess?

·
Administrator
417 Posts
Order books open in the middle of the year Audi say, so June / July time? Deliveries from September / October.

I think its going to be popular so unless orders go in straight away I think there will be a wait for models.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome to the forum John. What are your options if you have to hand that hateful piece of junk back before you can get delivery of the Q2?

I test drove the Mini Clubman last year and I agree, very cheap and gimmicky, no sign of quality. The only thing premium about it was the price!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts