Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 Q2 S line 35 TFSI and was wondering what other people think of these Matrix headlight compared to other led lights that were on the older models.
I find that visabilty when raining is poor, cant drive everywhere on full beam. My old 2018 Q2 led light were that bright and good visibilty on dark unlit roads people would flash me. If someone could post some pictures of Side light, main beam and high beam, I could check that they are all working as these light are new to me.
Thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Rather interesting for post. I currently drive an older Q2 tfsi sport with the s-line LEDs fitted from factory, and find them very bright and useful on poorly illuminated roads. I'm currently considering purchasing a face-lift Q2 but have been a little concerned about the appearance of the new LEDs, including the matrix variants. Would be great to get some additional feedback from drivers of the newer models.

·
Registered
Current - A1 S-Line 1.4 TFSi-Brilliant Black - On order Q2 Black Edition 2.0 TFSi - Goodwood Green
6 Posts
I have a 2021 Q2 S line 35 TFSI and was wondering what other people think of these Matrix headlight compared to other led lights that were on the older models.
I find that visabilty when raining is poor, cant drive everywhere on full beam. My old 2018 Q2 led light were that bright and good visibilty on dark unlit roads people would flash me. If someone could post some pictures of Side light, main beam and high beam, I could check that they are all working as these light are new to me.
Thanks
Matrix headlights with dynamic indicators are only available on the Vorsprung model, not even as an option on the other models ( facelift MY22 ). Standard LED's only.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts