Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Jo

I've just logged in to My Audi with my own account, and I get the same message banner that you've shown. But when I click through to the 'All functions' page I see a list of the Audi Connect functions, and each of them shows "Send data: on" in green. I can confirm that the functions (or those that I'm interested in) are indeed working.

As far as I can see, the message banner that you are concerned about is meaningless. Go ahead and try using the functions!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Graham said:
Hi Jo

I've just logged in to My Audi with my own account, and I get the same message banner that you've shown. But when I click through to the 'All functions' page I see a list of the Audi Connect functions, and each of them shows "Send data: on" in green. I can confirm that the functions (or those that I'm interested in) are indeed working.

As far as I can see, the message banner that you are concerned about is meaningless. Go ahead and try using the functions!
Thanks for your reply. I contacted the Audi dealer because it turned out I hadn't been verified as the owner. Now it's all working tickety boo even though the banner is still there. However, your info about looking through the functions was helpful because I wasn't able to access it and that's what led me back to Audi for help. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.