Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded in my 2014 Q3 S-Line Quatro 2.0L Diesel for a May 2017 Q2 S-Line 1.4 Tfsi with only 3,500 miles. It came with over£3,000 of extras including Crystal Ara Blue paint-work and the interior LED lighting pack.
The 1.4 Tfsi engine is almost as quick as my 1988 GTi Golf! It is also giving me mpg quite close to what I was getting in my Q3 Diesel.

I am more than happy with my "nearly-new" Q2. It looks great, has "lighter" doors/tailgate - and seems to be easier to get in and out of (for elderly passengers).
It should sell well; a credit to Audi development.

Today, my son applied my new Audi Decals to the Blades. They look well and enhance the "fairly plain" Decals (Black Decals on dark grey silver).
Photo supplied was before this change.
Although many customers will be the target audience of young adults - I'm almost 75!

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
The colour suits the car and as you say, interior access is good and with the rear seats down the load capacity is good for a car of it's size. Overall a well put together design but some of the 'extras' can be pricey.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Very smart blue. Does it have the coloured light dash inserts? Mine does and I call it the disco car! I notice you have mud flaps as I do, which my dealer thought were unnecessary but I have always had them...especially on a white car.
Where did you obtain the decals for the blades...are these the Audi accessory ones? (I know this has been the subject of a separate post).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts