Audi Q2 Forum banner

My Q2

10K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Tinaturbo 
#1 ·
Only three weeks old then.....

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
So sorry to see this post. I am also gutted as my car has been involved in an accident and has a very sore nose and wing! My insurance company wanted me to use their Approved Provider, however, on reading the reviews with mainly 1star I told them I was not putting my new Audi into a substandard workshop. I now have the car in a garage of my choosing but the price I have had to pay is I have a Corsa on loan. I have now been advised the parts will take 5 days to receive as it is a factory order, probably because the car is so new, so likely to be off the road for a couple of weeks.
I am feeling very unlucky as this is the second incident with my car and I'm beginning to wonder if it is jinxed! Let's hope it is the last.
Hope other people are having better luck and safe driving fellow Q2 owners.

I had been in the coachbuilders the previous day having the Audi logo fitted to the grey side panels and was so chuffed as it was looking really nice. When I arrived the following day with the damaged car the guy said " I didn't expect to see you so soon"! What is it they say "pride come before a fall"!

#12 ·
Very sorry to hear of two owners having had accidents with their new Q2s. Hope you will both have you cars back good as new soon. I ordered Audi ring logos for the blades two weeks ago from Aberdeen Audi. Are your logos the same size as on the Edition 1 as I am concerned that when mine come that they may be the same size as on the boot lid. Did you get yours from Audi and what size are they.

#13 ·
Thank you Teddyturbo for your kind words. I ordered mine from eBay using a link provided by another forum user and I didn't take a photograph of them so I cannot post a picture of them in situ. I am not sure about the size but I felt they were appropriate to the size of the blades and looked good taking away the blank look, which I have never liked from day one. I didn't investigate options and merely followed the link so it was a transfer I bought. Not sure if the rings from Audi are actually chrome like the boot lid and would welcome your comments about them or a photograph when they are fitted. TIA Tina.

#14 ·
Thank you Teddyturbo for your kind words. I ordered mine from eBay using a link provided by another forum user and I didn't take a photograph of them so I cannot post a picture of them in situ. I am not sure about the size but I felt they were appropriate to the size of the blades and looked good taking away the blank look, which I have never liked from day one. I didn't investigate options and merely followed the link so it was a transfer I bought. Not sure if the rings from Audi are actually chrome like the boot lid and would welcome your comments about them or a photograph when they are fitted. TIA Tina.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.