Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. My wife doesn't really use forums, so I registered here on her behalf. She picks up her new Q2 Sport 1.6 TDi in Mythos Black tomorrow. I'm familiar with Audis after 3 A6s and now an A7, but this is her first after mainly BMWs. Does anyone know of any VCDS tweaks or OBEleven changes worth doing? It's a standard fit and the only option is the ambient lighting colour changing thing, which she loves. Anyway here it is at the dealers last week:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Picked up yesterday, spent all day on a proper clean and detail. Paintwork was pretty good, so I suspect the dealer hadn't spent much time cleaning it (thank God). So just a full pre-wash/wash/deiron/detar/clayed. Dried and paint inspected - no swirls of any kind, so no polishing required. So just one coat of Sonax Protect and Shine NPT. Wheels cleaned and sealed, tires with meguars. Windows polsihed with Autoglym glass polish. Inside just a wipe over with Car Pro Perl on a soft MF and that was it. Should be good for the winter. I'll top up the paint with Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer over the winter:

Now 2 black cars to keep clean. Here is my A7:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts