Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, My name is Jason and I have ordered a Q2 Edition 1 which I collect in the next two weeks. I was invited to the launch of the Q2 at Audi City London and was impressed by the looks and styling. After driving an Audi TT this is a big change for me but personal reasons (wife not well) a change of vehicle was needed and nothing else on the market interested me. Really looking forward to driving this vehicle. 馃槃馃憤

Registered
Hi,
As a fellow Edition 1 owner I think you are going to love the way it looks. I don't know if you have seen one in the flesh yet but the colour of it is very "dynamic" - light grey through to dark grey depending upon the weather, light etc.
I've had mine since December, just over 1000 miles in it and it still gives me a buzz walking up to it or driving out in every day.
It was also the right car at th right time for me and I've been waiting years to see something I really liked.
Not long to wait, be nice to see some pictures - just check that the V5 has the correct colour on it when it comes - mine still says "Blue" after trying to change it once so am having to go through that process again with the dealer.
I hope your Wife likes the car too and it fits in with your circumstances. All the best to her and to you.

Registered
Very nice indeed. Love the wheels

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.