Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All

I'm new to the Q2 forum.

This is my first Q2 and I only collected it on the 16th December, I've had 3 Q3's but decided to downsize a little.

So far I'm really pleased with the Q2, even though I've downsized it doesn't feel like I've dropped down, it still has big car features and I didn't really like the touchscreen in the latest Q3 that I had. The screen always looked dirty with finger marks and it was difficult to use on the move, so I rarely touched it and used the MyAudi app as much as possible for Nav searches and the like.

My Q2 is a MY21facelift model, I went for the the Sport 35TFSi S-Tronic finished in Navarra Blue metallic. The Sport model has all the toys and gadgets that I needed.

12.3" Digital Cockpit, 8" display with MMI buttons and scroll wheel, Lumbar support, Electric tailgate, Sports seats, Folding mirrors and dipped rearview mirror, Apple CarPlay, LED headlights.

So far, I've hardwired my Dashcam in to car and put the Audi Rings decal on the C-pillar blades, I went for the subtle approach as I'm not 18 anymore!!! :lol:

Photos's below;

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/48p4jiv3qg2eann/AAD8Ci4ZVo11w5jtR7j67T12a?dl=0

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi,
Looks stunning I've done the opposite to you just ordered ordered a Q3 just for a bit more legroom in the back, although we traveled to the airport 2019 four adults two large and two medium suitcases two lots of hand luggage could believe it fitted all in the boot and the engine 1.4 petrol didn't labour at all.
Funny enough nearly went for the Navarra Blue this time but decided on the Pearl Daytona grey.
I find there current range of colour's are a bit disappointing, also don't know if Audi have addressed the stark plastic door cards on the face lift model of the Q2 ? which I found very disappointing on an Audi but other than that it's been an amazing car enjoy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi

Hope you enjoy your new Q3, the Q3 is a lovely car I just couldn't justify the spend. I went for the blue as my last 4 cars have either been white or silver!

The blue does look great with the sun on it.

Take care. 👍👍

·
Registered
46 Posts
Quatto80 - that looks really nice! Enjoy your new car!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.