Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

New here and just got a 69 plate Q2 with just over 4K miles and need a bit of advice about the Audi servicing. Absolutely love it but i just want to sort a service plan maybe so i know its sorted for when it comes round...

My plug and play app says 2 services, one at 9K miles (oil change service) and another at 15K ( inspection). What does this mean? Does a service plan cover both?

Thanks everyone!
Hannan

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

It covers two consecutive services, so have a look at the information below. And the word 'consecutive' is key as it means exactly that, not every year as some dealers try to convince its customers.

My car is set on fixed servicing regime as I only do 7-8k miles per year, so it is serviced every year. If you drive over 10k then ideally the car should be set on the flexible regime so it's serviced every two years and that means you don't have to worry about any serving cost for at least four years! Worth having a conversation with the service manager as they have a tendency to set all cars to the fixed regime regardless of the miles you cover

This plan covers your next two consecutive services with a fixed price throughout the duration. You can spread the cost or pay upfront.
Upfront Cost Monthly Cost (24 months)

Audi's 2.0L & Under £529 £22.04 per month for 24 months.

This service plan includes:
1 x Oil Service
• Vehicle health check
1 x Oil and Inspection Service with Pollen Filter
• Pollen filter change
• Full Vehicle inspection and report to include all lights, instruments, glass, braking system, etc.
• Full vehicle road test
• Vehicle health check

·
Registered
46 Posts
That's great info.

If you are on the flexible service schedule and going to do around 10k miles a year (so a service every two years), presumably that means you need the "Oil and Inspection Service with Pollen Filter" every two years rather than alternating between the two different service types? That gives a higher cost per service, but it's only needed every two years? (Of course, you might need extras in between such such as brake fluid change at years 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 and 4WD oil changing at year three etc)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi,

You will get the two services over the fours years, and if I remember correctly they are one inspection and one oil service, but I can't be 100% sure, so best to check with the service manager.

As I mentioned before, the service department is always keen to get you back in the dealership once a year as it gives them an opportunity to generate revenue, and of course the sales team like to see you to sell you a new car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts