Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes there's going to be a few new of SUV models over the next 18months and it will interesting to see how the Q2 compares to the competition out on the road.
Some of the road tests say the ride is a little on the firm side particularly on our roads so it may be worth adding adaptive suspension to the option list.
My concern is by the time I've included all my options it's going to be pushing 30k which is expensive for a smaller SUV.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ian - yes, you're right on both counts. Plenty of alternatives now and around the corner and adding the desired options bumps the purchase price up big time but maybe to be expected from a German manufacturer.

A pal has just bought a Q3 and is a little put out that it's rather dowdy inside compared to the Seat Ateca (and maybe Kia's Sportage too).

·
Administrator
417 Posts
The Q3 is typical German design, plain, does the job and well put together but if you're looking for a little flair you normally have to look elsewhere.

The Audi Q2 seems to change that though, the interior design introduces colour and a little flair too, along with the expected decent quality it could be a nice place to be.

I'm looking forward to getting in one as well. On paper it's not much smaller than a Q3, the expectation is that the next Q3 will then grow in size.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Keep us updated with your thoughts once you get to see one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The firm ride won't bother me and I suspect won't bother most who are used to Audi S-Line models or BMW M-Sport models.

Worth the sacrifice for those nicer looking bigger alloys too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts