Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
417 Posts
Nothing confirmed but supposed to be June for order books opening.

Prices should be around £21,000 and up depending on trim and options.

What are your thoughts on it then?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rob said:
Nothing confirmed but supposed to be June for order books opening.

Prices should be around £21,000 and up depending on trim and options.

What are your thoughts on it then?
Looks Great, But a starting price of 21K seems a little on the high side, depends on standard kit. No doubt there will be a long list of options that you will be able to hike north of 25K.

·
Registered
32 Posts
The latest Audi magazine dropped onto the mat earlier in the week and there is a piece in it on the Q2 - it says the order book will open in July and the 1st deliveries will be in November.....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just been and placed a £500 deposit on a Q2 at Wolverhampton Audi, I'm 3rd at that dealership to do so, David Sermon I dealt with reckons I'll be good for a November delivery. He logged into the Audi information background thing for dealers and he said there wasn't much solid information yet. July pre-release in showrooms so may have some demo models to sit in and test drive by then, he said if you registered your interest online you'll be first to receive Brochures when they're available but as I placed deposit he said I'll definitely get one priority anyway. Excited now, looking forward to seeing what spec and options will be available, hoping for the grey with black wheels on S-Line spec, light grey interior and 1.4 TFSi COD with S-Tronic and Quattro, whether that will be available time will tell :cool:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Oh and yes, David also said they're having a LOT of interest in the Q2. While I was in there I heard one other couple enquire at the main desk about it, so I expect if you want one before Christmas this year you need to get along to your local dealerships pretty sharp with £500 deposit in hand.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts