Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are going to sign the finance agreement this morning at the Audi dealers after putting an order deposit down last weekend , we had tried the T Roc the weekend before but after driving an S line Q2 we felt that the Q2 felt nicer to drive with a nicer interior even though we preferred the look of the T Roc that was much cheaper with like for like spec .
The spec we have ordered is :
1.4 Petrol S tronic S line
Ara blue
19" Rotor wheels
Comfort pack
Driver assist pack advanced
Tech pack
Auto rear view mirror
Park assist
Duel zone climate control
Privacy glass
LED interior lighting

I have a few concerns about the car now after some research online , firstly the pre sense going off for no reason , the road noise with the 19" wheels and also the suspension ride quality with the larger wheels , do the mirrors fold without the option manually ?
If anyone has the 19" wheels what is your opinion on the affect on the car ?
I have looked on the T Roc forum and non of the above seems to be a problem , it could be because it's not been around for long though .

Registered
Hi We tried a edition q2 on 19" wheels and
found to be little to firm so we went std 18"
On our s line , Also when doing research before we bought all motoring press say go 18" you will definitely enjoy your car if you go ahead 馃槉

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies , didn't realise you can alter the settings on pre sense or turn it off , we have just signed the deal , we have stuck to the 19" wheels with the normal S line dynamic suspension & not the sport , they said the active wasn't really worth the extra money .
We have deleted the park assist option today but added folding wing mirrors as I didn't realise it came without them , all done for delivery in September .

Registered
Moominter said:
Thanks for the replies , didn't realise you can alter the settings on pre sense or turn it off , we have just signed the deal , we have stuck to the 19" wheels with the normal S line dynamic suspension & not the sport , they said the active wasn't really worth the extra money .
We have deleted the park assist option today but added folding wing mirrors as I didn't realise it came without them , all done for delivery in September .
Active damping is actually worth the money especially if you clock miles or go on frequent road trips. I specced my ride with it and I'm not regretting it. Comfort mode is so cushy with the 18" rims on my ride.

Registered
Moominter said:
The active in comfort is more forgiving that the standard suspension with 18" wheels ?
Guy in the showroom was adamant that there is not much in it .
Maybe to him but he's just one point of view.

My Dad drove an A5 with adaptive damping and it made a lot of difference, also on 18" rims.

My current Q2 is so nice and cushy on long drives then once I turn off the highway onto the winding country roads, I switch to dynamic mode for the car to hunker down for the twisties.

You really ought to consider it seriously if you do a lot of long distance driving. Makes a lot of difference. Sales people probably don't take the car out for long drives like mine (75km to and fro work every day).

Registered
Moominter said:
Adaptive suspension option added, the car will do 20k a year including trips to north Scotland from Lincolnshire so probably worth the extra spend .
Good for you! It will be a worthwhile addition. The other thing that I really enjoyed having was the sunroof too. On gloomy Melbourne days, the extra light lifts the cabin. :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We may have to cancel our order due to the ridiculous predicted delivery time , we ordered back in may but we have been informed that the build date is now November 24th so delivery will probably be January next year , although the dealer has said that they would cover the overlap time from when we need to trade our car in at the end of September with a car to use its just not what we wanted and a rubbish time of year to take deliver of a new car, not what we expected from a supposedly premium brand TBH .

Registered
Most of the delays are due to the new EU emission test requirements, it's the reason I took an available car rather than a factory order which they could not place.
I only waited a week while they got the car onsite, might be worth seeing what can be supplied and if one is close to the options you want.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts