Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
I have placed my order 1.4 TSI S Stronic. Order Tracking shows my car will be build on 6th Feb.
Do you think I will be able to get it before the new Tax Rules kick in ?
Thank you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ah ok, in that case I don't think so.
Average time to get a Q2 has been about 12 weeks - even with full production I dont think that will come down to 8 weeks to get in before 1/4. I did add a spreadsheet in the "where is it" thread with typical order to delivery times which you could look at if you haven't seen it

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Yaz,

Build Date to collection you're looking at around 3-4 weeks so looks you'll just sneak yours in before the deadline?

Haven't you said they start building yours on 6 February?

Mine was due to start being built 14 November but commenced a couple of days before that. I guess it does depend partly on availability of train to the port, and then ship to the UK port however within less than 10 days it went through build, transport to the German port, and arrival at Grimsby docks.

Unfortunately it then spent 3 weeks at Grimsby docks :( before arriving at the dealer on 13th December, and I collected it on 17 December, so I got my hands on mine just over a month from the start of build, and that's with 3 weeks dockside.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Jase.
I hope i get before the new road tax rules kick in.
I was going through the site and I see that 1.4 TSI has CO2 of 119g/km so that equates to £30 road tax as oppose to the new rules where it will will be £140 standard rate.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Some interesting comments here! I ordered my Q2 on the 3rd January and had a e mail from Audi yesterday (16th January) saying my car would be built starting 13th March. Estimated delivery date 6th April 2017.

·
Registered
10 Posts
yaz2010 said:
Congrats DTB. What is the build date showing for your car on the Audi site?
My dealer has not contacted me since, should that mean something fishy is going on or something? 20 days have passed already so I do not know if I should have recieved any info... anyways I hope to recieve information soon!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Register online at audi.co.uk.
To track your order, you need customer order number which the dealer should be able to provide.
As soon as u put that order number , you would be able to see the order and get info on the bill date.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts