Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive ordered a nano grey sport in stronic got car wow 880 off list price and 5 percent options discount . no date for delivery yet . but hoping this side of xmas . seems to be what options put on is affecting delivery dates.

·
Registered
37 Posts
milo said:
well ive ordered a nano grey sport in stronic got car wow 880 off list price and 5 percent options discount . no date for delivery yet . but hoping this side of xmas . seems to be what options put on is affecting delivery dates.
Carwow offer seems to be best discount £880, can I ask which of the dealers offered 5% discount on options? As this is the best options deal at this point.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i went to basingstoke part of lookers dealers. the offer on carwow when i rang up offered 5 percent off options but was up north and i wanted something closer . lookers were on carwow but have come off now .

·
Registered
81 Posts
It does seem strange - if it is a 6 month lead in time they should say something so people can plan - I ordered day one thinking early December - Yet the edition 1 blurb posted here today says deliveries late autumn!

·
Registered
179 Posts
That really is not good. I ordered day one too (Saturday 6th) and have the 14th Nov as my build date; my dealer still feels it is normal for it to be brought forward a little too. There must be something with your config that is adding to your lead time surely. I'm guessing you have paid a deposit but it is unreasonable to be expected to wait that amount of time... in six months there will probably be dealer discounts available too !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts