Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After going back and forth between the new Countryman and the Q2 I went and ordered the Q2 on Sunday. I am impatiently waiting my order number!!! Any idea how long until I get this from the dealer?

I am from the US and used to drive the Q7 back home and most recently for the past 3 years have been driving a Mini One. So stepping up in size for sure!!!

I think I have read every topic on here, thank you all for all your insight so far.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Good choice:)

It took three or four days till I got the order number.

But tracking the order dose not follow the actual progress.

As my order showed due to start building 27th Feb on my Audi online.

So yesterday I received a email at 1300 from Audi uk saying you car is built and on it's way to port.

But on my Audi it was still not showing as started yet.

Where abouts in the states are you from? I lived in San Francisco in the early 80's for a couple years when I was 10. I loved it. Met lots of great people.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dave,

Thank you for the reply. I have seen your posts on the board, thank you for more details.

I am from Connecticut and grew up in Florida.

I can't wait to get all the details to follow mine and I hope it's built quickly. But as of now expecting it late in mid to late May.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi belle.
I get mine tomorrow, its been in uk 2weeks now, was ordered 21 dec, build was 23 jan, however my dealer had build dates with audi but unsold so amended one of those. I got my order number in the showroom. When i amended the order by e mail after xmas i was told the dealer had to order a new car Which wud have been build date 23 feb, however when i wentinto the dealer the next day they were able to retrieve the initial order and build date.
So depends really if the dealership has a planned build they can amend if so it cud be 7/8 weeks.
If not it may be up to 12 weeks or so before you gt your car.
Hope you enjoy your new car.
All the best
Kev

1 - 4 of 4 Posts