Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.
So I put down a deposit to be no.1 at my Audi dealer back in the spring, following it up as soon as I could on 12th August with a firm order. Q2 SUV 1.4TFSI 150 S Line S tronic Cod with added WF5, 6XE, 9S6, 3FB, 40N.

Delivery dates slipped & slipped even after I asked several times was it a particular spec item that was causing the hold up? Anyway after getting no progress apart from late a April date I decided to cancel my order. I let Audi UK know but they didn't come back to me after they said they'd look into it. Having now seen a 'real' Q2 I'm really sad how it turned out. I'm now busily looking at other options for our new car.

So just wanted to wish all you Q2ers happy times with your new cars.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After seeing what others have had to say after taking delivery the Q2 is the favourite...sadly now I'm 3 months behind the curve. My experience with Audi has left a bit of a bitter taste to be honest...like they don't care.

Tiguan R-line would be the next choice.

·
Registered
179 Posts
whodoyoumeflip said:
After seeing what others have had to say after taking delivery the Q2 is the favourite...sadly now I'm 3 months behind the curve. My experience with Audi has left a bit of a bitter taste to be honest...like they don't care.

Tiguan R-line would be the next choice.
I was not impressed with the first Audi dealer I went to... didn't feel they valued my custom and nor were willing to negotiate. The second dealership couldn't have been more different. Think it is all dependant on the dealer and salesman.

The Q2 is a nice car; lead times appear to vary dramatically and often bare no resemblance (favourably), to the initial quoted build date.

·
Registered
24 Posts
ordered my S Line mid August, Build date given 31st January. It is at present crossing the North sea. so has been brought forward a good 3 months. We went to 2 dealers, our local one very disinterested but the 2nd one great.

My OH has got the new Tiguan, a really good car, lots of features that are included in the price !!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts