Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Hope someone in the hive mind can help here, my audi q2 is currently saying parking aid unavailable. In the settings the one under neath is also unavailable the car sensing a nearing object and breaking (cant remember what it's called) when I put it in reverse I'm sure it used to beep it no longer does.

The other part of it, the start stop system is deactivated and I have absolutely no idea how to fix this. I have tried the button off and on but it just isn't working anymore?

Last thing I need a new battery for the key, any idea where we get these from?

·
Registered
48 Posts
if you are going to change key battery do not buy a replacement that comes in a multipack for £1 from china ,
i was advised to replace with reputable manufacturer that produces batteries , as the chinese ones described above only last 2 weeks ! , so much drain on them when key is communicating with car , i complained when i needed both key battery replacing within 1 year , audi changed them FOC

·
Registered
100 Posts
Failure of the Start/Stop system could be as simple as a low charge on the car's battery. Happened to me twice after the car was left for a few weeks. Also, some 2017 models came with bad batteries. Changed mine and the problem was solved.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts