Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Were you asked by Audi to pay for your car before collecting it? I've have been told that this is normal Audi policy but in the past I have not come across this situation before.

Thanks,

Steven.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I put down a £500 standard deposit on order and have always paid a few days before collection by Cheque, so that it can clear prior to taking the car

·
Registered
68 Posts
keeper said:
A dealer will not usually let you take a car unless the funds are cleared, you could pay by debit card or credit card but they charge over a certain amount.
I did a bank transfer on the day of collection.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was asked to pay in advance by bank transfer. I refused and said I would pay in full by debit card at collection and was told there would be a charge. I suggested they may want to revise their procedure as I wasn't prepared to be charged when my bank tells me I shouldn't be charged. Just paid the outstanding balance with no charge.

·
Registered
3 Posts
In the last two years I have purchased two new audi's, a TT and a Q2 and paid a £1000 deposit and full and final payment on the day I picked the cars up. The final payment was made by debit card.
Hope this helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts