Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collected late yesterday afternoon. Not done too many miles yet but absolutely loving it.

Daytona Grey like Vern's on the other thread but mine's just got the standard 18" wheels.

S Line - 1.4 TFSI (manual) in Daytona Grey - options include Adaptive suspension, Advanced key, Auto-dimming rear view mirror, C pillar in ice silver, Electrically folding door mirrors, Drivers information system 3.5" colour display, Driver assistance pack (advanced), Dual-zone climate control, Hill-hold assist, Spacesaver spare wheel.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha Ha! - Yes Vern, obviously loving yours too!! :D

I think we made a good choice with the Daytona Grey, and I agree with you about the C pillar - I too put a lot of thought into what would colour look best against the car (not helped by a lack of Daytona Grey Q2 photos online), so I resorted to looking at pictures of R8s and A1s for the contrast between the grey and other trim. I decided the matt Titanium Grey wouldn't look right alongside the Daytona Grey body, and that the Ice Silver C pillar would tie in colour-wise with the trim on the S Line bumper and the grille.

Now I think I made the right decision, and it's drawn positive comments from people who've seen the car up close.

I think the 19" wheels look superb on yours - Unfortunately I had to draw the line somewhere with the options............. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.