Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Had my 2.0tdi Quattro Q2 for around a month now. Not pleased with the MPG. its averaging 41mpg ish. Coming from a 1.6tdi A3 that could do 60mpg, im not too impressed! I know the Quattro and the fact that its the 190bhp version makes it to be a bit of a guzzler but I was expecting more....

Would love to know what other Q2 owners with similar engine are getting?

Thanks in advance. :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
not a direct comparison obviously , but i have 1.4 non quattro , get 48 around the city , and cannot get above 55 on a long motorway run ,
mpg appears consistant , confirmed with top up tank to tank ,
obviously no where near as much torque available , as the tdi's
what mode are you driving in , i run always in comfort

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've now driven my 1.4 TFSI S Tronic Q2 over 22,000 miles and having never re-set the long term computer I know have averaged exactly 41.5mpg over 20 months of mixed but predominantly short run driving which I regard as quite acceptable. This means I get between 350-400 miles per tankful. Previously I owned a 2.0 litre tdi A3 which didn't achieve a significantly higher mpg.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi guys,

No Drive Select in my Q2 but in the S-tronic I put it in a mix of "D" and "S" so it varies. On the long term part of the dash it says 41.7mpg which is mix of town and long runs. Its due a service so maybe its that. I know its heavier than my old A3 but I would have thought that on a long run I would have got 50mpg at least. I just did a 600mile trip, iv done the same roads in the A3 as It is to my dads house in France. Q2= 41mpg, A3=60.2mpg. Not bombing it, just on cruise control at similar speeds.

I just filled up and the DIS is stating 470miles to this tank.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have the 150hp TDI Quattro and it averages around 50mpg. Around town it does just over 40, out on the motorway its 55mpg at 130kmh, 60 at 120kmh and 70+ on 100kmh stretches.

Estimated range on a full tank is 750-850km but I've not actually tested it. I did a 400km round trip last week and lost 3 out of 8 bars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts