Audi Q2 Forum banner

Q2 arrived and on the road

15K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Urv 
#1 ·
Ordered an Audi Q2 1.6tdi S Line for my wife on the 8th of August 2016 and the order was accepted by the Factory on the 1st of September 2016......car built the week of 24th October 2016, delivered to our Dealership and collected by my wife on the 9th of November 2016.
To a ibis white model we added.....
KA2 ... rear camera,
PU7...auto dim rear view mirror,
1JA...dynamic suspension,
6XE....folding exterior mirrors,
VW1...privacy glass,
WFS...comfort pack...air con and heated seats, rear parking sensors
1G5..space saver spare wheel,
7X2...Audi parking system plus .... front and rear sensors with dashboard display
8G1....high beam control.
As of today the car has only completed 52 miles but it feels and drives very well.....boot space dramatic improvement over the Audi A1 Sprotback that it replaced.
Overall an excellent car for our requirement of a second car.....easily accommodating grandchild buggy and car seat.
Long term Audi owners.....Q2 complimenting my current 2016 Audi A6 Allroad Sport 272ps.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks very nice.

I'm happy with mine; done almost 1,300 miles in it now. Now averaging around 47mpg in the 1.4 TFSI so not bad. I have some intermittent problems with the Tech Pack / Internet connection... hopefully will get it resolved soon. Bar that... very happy with the car.

#8 ·
Urv said:
The only minor item she has noticed is each time she selects reverse the camera view does not come up on the flat screen on the dashboard......deselect reverse, reselect reverse and the view does come up on the screen ??
Definitely something to refer back to the dealer as that should not be happening... works fine for me.

#11 ·
My Allroad is incredible......latest in a very long line in Audi ownership......fast if I want it to be....0-62mph in 6.2secs ( Audi figures) ..... 45 mpg plus, with an easy right foot. Easily carries five adults, plenty of luggage capacity......and the ability to raise or lower the air suspension.....extremely useful when using the local ferry going over to my daughters in Ardgour....and all for £145.00 a year road tax !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.