Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Switzerland where most cars on the road are grey, black and white. Not many other colors.

I am getting new Q2 and want to have a brighter color, but not white and at the same time not too different / not too bright compared to cars around here so that my Q2 keeps good resale value.

I think Arrow Grey with pearl effect fits my description.

Any other options?

I was also considering blue, but my previous 2 cars were blue and it's also not that that in Switzerland.

My only real concern with arrow grey is that it looks a bit dirty / ugly under grey winter sky, but really shines up in sunlights with blueish tones. Any other thoughts?

If it's important, am considering S line quattro with black front grille (no silver around it but silver rings) and black side rare beams.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Welcome! Im in Switzerland too, where about are you based?

I have the Sline with Quattro, Black Edition. Your choice is a good one. Defo the way to go on the Q2. Looks much nicer with no chrome and black Audi rings and grill.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ormesome said:
Welcome! Im in Switzerland too, where about are you based?

I have the Sline with Quattro, Black Edition. Your choice is a good one. Defo the way to go on the Q2. Looks much nicer with no chrome and black Audi rings and grill.
Thanks. Zurich.

I was considering black grill / rims, but silver rings. I assume if you have black rings up front, they are also black in the back?

I am new to Audi and already lost so many options, both in styling and functional. :))). I would prefer just a few options like 1, 2, 3 and done. Lol.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Yes i did them because the 1st Gen Q2 didnt have them as an option. I think this only became an option with the facelift you're getting. I also took off the rear badges but left the Quattro one. Nearly got black Q2 badges but decided to wait. I think the facelift has this option too form factory.,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts