Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi hope someone can help

I had a letter in Jan telling me my Q2 had to be recalled and a new update was needed

Up to this date I've never had a problem with, took the car in and picked it up after work and I was told it was fine.

After driving home the car keept pulling as the hand brake was on, When i set off the car is sticking and I have to over rev the car to get it to set of, i have phone the garage and was told to speak with Audi as they have done the update and all should be fine.

Now Audi are ignoring me and not dealing with my problems. I have paid in cash in full and have about 3000 miles on the clock

Please tell me someone else is having this problem too or what I can do

·
Registered
100 Posts
My letter came a few weeks ago, just before the car was booked in for a service anyway.

I hadn't previously noticed any problems with the handbrake and, after the update it feels exactly the same.

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
rhodesy_07 said:
i have phone the garage and was told to speak with Audi as they have done the update and all should be fine.

Now Audi are ignoring me and not dealing with my problems.
You shouldn't have to speak to Audi direct. The work was done by the garage, it is their responsibility to sort it out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts