Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for the link - at last a close look at what's available , although this isn't the UK version - will that differ much , for instance no mention of the optional larger dash top screen previously promised?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Good finds on both counts, it's hard to predict what options will be available as each countries market differs greatly.

Generally UK cars tend to get the best options / specs, noticed there seems to be an exterior 'black pack' which is great as I'm not hugely keen on too much chrome / silver.

Shame the multi-spoke 'y' alloys in 19" aren't available in grey or black finishes too, would help with making the Q2 even more individual, might have to get Audi to get mine powder coated from new if possible.

As for the large screen option, it is there in the English language configurator under MMI navigation plus, it's always generally been part of the higher nav package in all modern Audi's.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yeah it must be soon Rob, that PDF I uploaded to here seemed to point to early August for ordering so I'd assume they're getting the configurator ready for public release soon?

Emailed my contact at Wolverhampton Audi for an update but he's away on holiday at the moment so I was hoping someone here could shed some light on the situation?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi Q2 now live on uk configurator app on iPad .. But don't click your Audi at the end as it crashes. I just managed to spec 8k worth of extras .. :eek: . No edition 1 on there either.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi

I can't believe climate instead included on an s line. I downloaded sales booklet which has all Edition 1 prices in and specced up it comes to nearly 38.5k which is way too much for a 1.4 ... :eek: .. And on carwow I've been quoted 6k off an a4 avant 2.0 tsfi s line with same kit ... So the choice is Q2 s sline or A4 avant sline? I've had an avant before but I like being higher up :?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts