Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it appears the Q2 is doing well, helping to boost Audi's sales figures. And this is before the launch of any S-Q2/RS-Q2 models.
http://www.avtonovyny.com.ua/new-a5-q2-crossover-raised-demand-audi-cars/

Can't speak for you guys, but I'm really enjoying the car! And it's not just the Virtual Cockpit (which is superb) :) This might sound strange, but I really like the sculpturing on the side panels :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
About 7,100 units of the Audi Q2 found their owners in July. While the city crossover has gradually successfully won its place in many foreign markets, in Europe almost 50,000 customers have already chosen this SUV.
'City Crossover'? well it makes a change from the DVLA calling it an 'Estate car' :)

After doing 1,100 miles plus on UK motorways in 5 days a couple of weeks ago I can happily confirm that it's not just a 'city car' :roll:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've not seen many around but am really happy with mine. Took a bit of getting used to after my Mini Cooper S but it performs well and it's nice to have a grown up car. Missed out on the Virtual Cockpit but managed a good discount on a stock S Line 1.4 TFSI so quite happy. The wife does not like the electronic hand brake however!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are quite a few up here in Liverpool. We have seen at least 5 in my immediate neighbourhood. Most are the Sport model (judging by the silver c-pillar). Audi's seem rather common in Liverpool/Merseyside anyway, so it isn't unusual these days to see at least one q2 on the daily commute.

Alanmelon l struggle a bit with the electronic handbrake having spent the past 5 years driving an A2 :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.