Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am from Eindhoven/NL, and I'm about to buy a Q2 2018, but with the simple speakers set (8 speakers) + MMI 2 with touch (8" screen multimedia + virtual cockpit), and would like to buy the aftermarket B&O kit (14 speakers + amp) to install it on the car. Does anybody did that? Is it possible to install it on the Q2 that has the simple sound, with the B&O 14 speakers + amp?
This operation are more os less plug and play, regardless the part of the amp that do not exist before?

Thank you!

·
Registered
48 Posts
hi , i have b and o full speaker and sub in my q2 ,im not that impressed with it ,suggest you listen to full spec and compare , to the 8 speaker set up
if i had done this ,i would have saved myself the cost and not opted for this option

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see!! I was wondering, 'cause the full set is about 700€. I just do not know if it possible to install... if it is just plug and play, or there is any complication with the MMI software... Option 1 would be like this, option 2 would be change the standard ones with another aftermarket stuff + a DSP to interface it between the MMI + sub.

·
Registered
45 Posts
When I test drove the Q2 1.5 sline, it had the Standard audio which I thought sounded terrible, and ordered the B&O based on that, not heard the B&O system though. Hopefully very soon, my car was shipped to sheerness on 24/4.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I had a B&O system in my previous A3 s line, and I have B&O in my current 2019 Q2 1.5 s line. I mainly listen to DAB/FM radio, and high bitrate music from my Spotify playlists through CarPlay. The B&O settings need some tweaking to get the best out of the system, but it's worth it. In particular, setting the Fader a couple of clicks to the rear makes the music more "immersive". Overall I'm very happy with the B&O system.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts