Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would put a post on here, ordered my Q2 last week and I have been given a build week of 4. Which is expected January at the moment, but advised should come closer once they get into the swing of things etc, so hopefully get it for Christmas.

Spec I ordered is:
Audi Q2 S Line
1.4 COD S Tronic 150
Ibis White
19" Y Spoke alloys wheels
Technology Pack - Virtual Cockpit, Audi Charge box and MMI Navigation plus
Comfort Pack - Rear Parking sensors, dual climate control and heated seats.

Would have thought as this is classed as a small suv as such, you would get the Rear parking sensors as standard but oh well.

I did a comparison through Car Wow and Coventry Audi came up with best deal. Nearly £1115.00 saving.
Then I went back to my closer dealer and matched the price.

Really hope I get mine in time for Christmas, seems a nice enough spec.

Let me other people's orders :)

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
View attachment 389 Hi .. Nice spec

I've gone for

1.4 S Line stronic,
Daytona grey,
19 inch Y spoke wheels.
Silver side blade
Extended leather pack
Interior Led lights pack
Pano roof
Privacy glass
Advanced key
comfort pack
Tech pack
Driver assistance pack
Audi sound system
Hill hold

Got a week 3 build week and I don't think it will come forward according to dealer so looking at Feb delivery.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Great spec Vern, Hope you obtained a discount on those options, I would also add the dynamic chassis control as I like the comfort option on the suspension, particularly as most of the test drives I've read say the ride could be quite hard on bigger wheels.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi .. I did ;) forget to add it above .. Thought as 19 inch wheels better get it and compared to the cost of some options not that badly priced. I wanted the edition one wheels really but not able to spec but you can in France .. Go figure! Not 100 % sure about the silver side blade but didn't want Matt grey.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ian91 said:
Great spec Vern, Hope you obtained a discount on those options, I would also add the dynamic chassis control as I like the comfort option on the suspension, particularly as most of the test drives I've read say the ride could be quite hard on bigger wheels.
Ian91 have you ordered a Q2?

·
Registered
37 Posts
No not ordered yet, I know the Q2 will drive well and hold its value, but may wait until I can try one, I have the 1.4tsi 150ps cylinder on demand engine in my current car and would probably spec a s line model with DSG, Will try to keep options below £5k but that is going to be difficult.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Vern said:
Hi .. I did ;) forget to add it above .. Thought as 19 inch wheels better get it and compared to the cost of some options not that badly priced. I wanted the edition one wheels really but not able to spec but you can in France .. Go figure! Not 100 % sure about the silver side blade but didn't want Matt grey.
It's off to France then to get the edition 1 wheels! They may be available in 18-24 months when Audi bring out a few upgrades. Glad you're having the chassis control, car will look great with 19" wheels.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I decided to cancel my Q2 order, and go for the new VW Tiguan R line. Get a lot more for your money.
Shame but actually think I made the right choice here. Good luck to you all though.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Breaks92 said:
I decided to cancel my Q2 order, and go for the new VW Tiguan R line. Get a lot more for your money.
Shame but actually think I made the right choice here. Good luck to you all though.
Never got to order mine, went Tiguan SEL 4Motion in Tungsten Silver 14% off just over £27K, its fully loaded and all within standard spec.

·
Registered
19 Posts
So, Breaks92, did your dealer quibble about you cancelling? I've had Audis for years, and was one of the very first A1s on the road in the UK. Had set my heart on a Q2, and would pay a premium to be at the front of the queue, but these delays, and, in my case anyway, lack of a build date 4 weeks after ordering are starting to put the damperners on it! The Tiguan does look very nice....might just pay a visit to the VW dealer today...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Seriously looking at Tiguan (and maybe seeing what the Ateca has to offer). Don't think I'll stick around for yonks waiting for a build. Even Range Rover will build you an Evoque for November.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts