Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be doing a long drive with mums golden retriever.

I was wondering if any members have come across any decent well fitting rear seat covers?

I have got leather interior so want to keep it in prestine condition.

Thanks in advance

Dave

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dave
I have a rear seat companion with me some of the time and use the Audi universal rear seat cover. It is pricey but good for my needs. It fits very good less using the straps holding up the sides because the Q2 has no grab handles in the back!

The sides are firm enough for holding up without the straps. The only thing is I have to lift her in? I have no idea why as she could jump the whole car!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice pic. Lovely colour Q2 and nice to see your companion enjoying the sun:)

I have ordered one of these. Not cheap but hopefully be a perfect fit. But will not know till it arrives.

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But I have also got one of these. Going OTT. But can't be to careful:)

Pet Seat Cover, Lifepul Dog Seat Cover For Cars Anti Slip In Large Size - Perfect For Cars, SUVs and Trucks In Universal Size, WaterProof & Hammock Convertible, Installing Easily https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01KJZP2JY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_BanezbDCHVBC0

Hopefully having this over the top will protect the rear of the front seats and foot wells from to much hair.

The only problem having OCD cleaning. Any dirt in or on my car brings me out in a cold sweat;)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have received the cover. I just fitted it very happy with it.
The only comment I would go with 3 holes for seat belt not 2. The hole is a bit tight for one side. But I will only have rear passengers infrequently

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts