Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new Q2 35 sport. After a good journey the mpg shows 49mpg but the following day this info has disappeared and the procedure starts again. Is it possible to retain mpg figures indefinitely.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Bugsy000 said:
I have a new Q2 35 sport. After a good journey the mpg shows 49mpg but the following day this info has disappeared and the procedure starts again. Is it possible to retain mpg figures indefinitely.
I have the same problem, according to the owners manual it resets itself if the car is switched off for two hours or more. I do not have the virtual cockpit but I do have the drivers information system, if anybody has found a way of getting a mpg average that I reset I would be interested to know how.

G

·
I have the same car without the virtual cockpit and mine is the same as yours. I find it a bit annoying TBH. Out of interest, what are you getting just knocking about? I'm about 40-42mpg on most trips of 20-30 miles duration (10-15 miles each way).

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm using the normal cockpit/dials. I think you can find the cumulative stats by pressing the computer button on the steering wheel (the square with three lines). I think the next option you choose from the screen is called something like onboard computer, then scroll up and down. Theres a page with total duration driven and it shows an mpg value. I think this is coded to both keys individually.

·
Registered
36 Posts
There are two options on the onboard computer for mpg, distance and average speed, on mine at least 1 is the total cumulative and 2 is the single trip stats. Just scroll between the two and total cumulative can be reset to 0.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Alanmelon said:
I'm using the normal cockpit/dials. I think you can find the cumulative stats by pressing the computer button on the steering wheel (the square with three lines). I think the next option you choose from the screen is called something like onboard computer, then scroll up and down. Theres a page with total duration driven and it shows an mpg value. I think this is coded to both keys individually.
pauluk said:
There are two options on the onboard computer for mpg, distance and average speed, on mine at least 1 is the total cumulative and 2 is the single trip stats. Just scroll between the two and total cumulative can be reset to 0.
Thanks, you guys are absolutely correct, I had a wee play about with the menus today and I know where it is now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
There are two trip computers. The one marked with #1 gives single journey information and it will reset itself after 2 hours when you switch the ignition off. If you scroll down another set of readings will appear marked with #2. This is long-term memory which gives total of all journeys. It can be reset by pressing OK button if required.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts