Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Ordered a Q2 S line Ara Blue August 18th.
Build date started out 31st Jan 2017, currently 12th Dec. Look nearly every day to see if its changed ( becoming a bit obsessed !! ) It seems to change overnight Sunday or Wednesday.
Nearly made a big mistake - along with other extras I ordered air con and rear parking not realising for an extra £25 I could order the comfort pack -anyway managed to add that without affecting the build date (so far!).
Looking forward to hearing how everyone else is faring re build dates etc & seeing pics of the first ones on the road in the UK!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Jill said:
Hi Everyone,

Build date started out 31st Jan 2017, currently 12th Dec. Look nearly every day to see if its changed ( becoming a bit obsessed !! ) It seems to change overnight Sunday or Wednesday.
Nearly made a big mistake - along with other extras I ordered air con and rear parking not realising for an extra £25 I could order the comfort pack -anyway managed to add that without affecting the build date (so far!).
Looking forward to hearing how everyone else is faring re build dates etc & seeing pics of the first ones on the road in the UK!
Hi Jill,

Welcome to the club. I ordered August 6th... had various build date changes... the original was 14th November which moved to 17th October (this coming Monday) however... mine is now in production with a current status of Assembly. I'm now hoping for delivery before the end of the month. Funny though, I'm always keeping an eye out for latest news/YouTube videos etc. and have not once seen a right hand drive model; I'm starting to think that when I take delivery of mine then that will be the first time! I will for sure take photos and post them here once I take delivery.

Hope yours is brought forward further too.

David

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm starting to think they've forgotten about me :? .. hasn't moved from first date of 16 January 17 build date. My salesperson is over at the training centre now (looking on instagram it's the uk turn) and he's said he will send me some pics if it in Daytona gray

·
Administrator
417 Posts
dtaylor said:
Jill said:
Hi Everyone,

Hi Jill,

Welcome to the club. I ordered August 6th... had various build date changes... the original was 14th November which moved to 17th October (this coming Monday) however... mine is now in production with a current status of Assembly. I'm now hoping for delivery before the end of the month. Funny though, I'm always keeping an eye out for latest news/YouTube videos etc. and have not once seen a right hand drive model; I'm starting to think that when I take delivery of mine then that will be the first time! I will for sure take photos and post them here once I take delivery.

David
Honestly I think you must be one of the first in the country, might get a nice prize for being the first RHD!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Rob said:
dtaylor said:
Jill said:
Hi Everyone,

Hi Jill,

David
Honestly I think you must be one of the first in the country, might get a nice prize for being the first RHD!
Hi Rob,

I'm starting to think that too. It has been in Quality Control now for over 24 hours. I'm sure when it ships though it will not ship alone; there must be others at a similar status. Unless it comes with the ones that are going to dealers. Just waiting for it to show as being In Transit.

BTW... I know where all the stock is... in Ibiza! :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thats great .. my dealer says they are getting 2 in each dealer week of 12 november .. so i bet you are right and it will be with them ... mine is still jan 17 looks like its because of the colour ... :?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Kericlayton said:
Wow amazing def the first. Ordered 15 aug and still build start mid Jan. What spec did u go for as seems order date irrevelant. Can't wait to see a pic!
Hi,

Yes... I'm thinking it will not be long now; shows as In Transit but in the UK... not sure if it goes straight to the dealer though but hopefully they'll have it soon. I ordered 6th August... was stuck at a Quality Control status for a week and a half although probably waiting to ship for most of that.

Not sure if regretfully or not but I spent almost £8K on extras... this is my car code config... uk.audi.com/A4AY10X4. Lots of the extras are what make the car attractive... it's just knowing when to stop!

Will share some pictures once I take delivery... there must be others that are taking delivery around the same time; maybe just not on the forum... most odd. Sorry to hear yours is still at next year with only ordering nine days after me too. There must be some logic... somewhere :?

David

·
Registered
179 Posts
dtaylor said:
Kericlayton said:
Wow amazing def the first. Ordered 15 aug and still build start mid Jan. What spec did u go for as seems order date irrevelant. Can't wait to see a pic!
Hi,

Yes... I'm thinking it will not be long now; shows as In Transit but in the UK... not sure if it goes straight to the dealer though but hopefully they'll have it soon. I ordered 6th August... was stuck at a Quality Control status for a week and a half although probably waiting to ship for most of that.

Not sure if regretfully or not but I spent almost £8K on extras... this is my car code config... uk.audi.com/A4AY10X4. Lots of the extras are what make the car attractive... it's just knowing when to stop!

Will share some pictures once I take delivery... there must be others that are taking delivery around the same time; maybe just not on the forum... most odd. Sorry to hear yours is still at next year with only ordering nine days after me too. There must be some logic... somewhere :?

David
I heard from my dealer today; my car should be with them soon although apparently the official release date for the Q2 is not until the 12th November and Audi do not want any registered prior to then... still... only a couple of weeks away.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts