Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am wondering if I need a service now for my Q2 1.5 S tronic which was registered in March 2020 but only got collected in May 2020 due to lockdown.

Could I wait for May or another year?

If I need one now, Can I just have a oil change service ? or I need a full service? ( the site says I only need a full service for every 2 years as picture below)

Font Screenshot Number Terrestrial plant Document

Does anyone know how much a service would cost in Croydon/Wimbledon area? An Audi service plan would cost £528.96 = 24x£22.04. is it normal or expensive? Can I have the Oil Change service for first year and the Oil change & Inspection Service for second year?

I have also read it on this forum for £20 a month it will cover the service for next 3 years. Is it correct?

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

I have tried to ask my local dealer these questions by email but they didn't reply and noone was picking up the calls as well probably due to lockdown.

I would be much appreciated if anyone can give some ideas! Thanks for your help!

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
My Q2 is nearly 2 years old and it has recently started telling me that it is due for a service in about 3 weeks time. When you start the engine it will flash up tell you when it is due for a service.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Loll69 said:
Had mine nearly 2 years, no service yet, car not asked for one. Bought a service pack for first 2 services for about £350 ish, can't remember exactly how much.
I forgot to mention my Q2 has only clocked up 2000 miles due to lockdown. nothing has flashed up on the Q2 yet but My local dealer has automatically sent me email reminding for a service.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mark7551 said:
It's an automatic letter, basically to relieve you of cash. As said before car will let you know when it requires a service.
just checked the MMI, it says an oil check service is due in May. Can I still buy a Audi Complete service now for 3 years or I am too late now ?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi,

Audi Complete can be purchased on cars up to one year old and have not had their first service, so takes out cars that fall outside this.

Most new cars get set to the fixed service regime and this is something that is glossed over when you take delivery of the car. In most cases it would be better to have had this set to the flexible regime before you drive the car away. That way the car would need servicing every two years or 19,000 miles, but unfortunately for owners, the dealer knows getting your car back every year is a money maker!

You will need to get the car serviced unless you can convince the service manager to reset the car now knowing its done such low mileage. If not, make sure the service indicator is reset to flexible, so at least you won't need a service for at least two years

I signed up to Audi Complete when I purchased my car, so on fixed regime I get three services as well as the other benefits such as A/C service, brakes pads and discs, and brake fluid change, so for £20 a month based on 11k miles a year over three years worked out a good deal for me.

Good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Geh2020 said:
Audi Complete can be purchased on cars up to one year old and have not had their first service, so takes out cars that fall outside this.
Hi Geh2020

Spoken to my Local dealer Marshall and they said Audi Complete has to be bought with a new car sale which I have just found out on the website.

Do you know where I can buy still Audi Complete ? Thanks

Rectangle Font Parallel Circle Screenshot

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi,

I would call Audi Customer Service and ask them as I read it's for cars up to one year old and not had their first service. But it maybe the case if you buy a new car or used one that meets this criteria, then you can have Complete. Having said, the Audi site says you can purchase Audi Complete for Cars up to 1 year old who haven't yet had their first service and that includes your car, so I would make the call the Audi CS.

Good luck

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi,

If you have any questions about your plan, please contact your local Audi Centre or the Customer Services Centre on 0370 010 2007. We're available between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), 9 am and 5pm Saturday.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi,

Another Audi dealer has this on their web site, so definitely worth checking. The scheme is managed by Audi Finance by the way.

Audi Complete
A bespoke to the vehicle, service and maintenance plan that can be arranged directly with us. It can be tailored to suit the level of cover you desire (including wear and tear items). A fully comprehensive cover that means everything is taken care of. For Cars up to 1 year old who haven't yet had their first service. No model exclusions apply.

Combinations available are:
Service only
Service and Maintenance
Service, Maintenance and Tyres

Price available on request.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Geh2020 said:
Another Audi dealer has this on their web site, so definitely worth checking. The scheme is managed by Audi Finance by the way.
Eventually landed on Lookers which was the website you have quoted above I think. They are the only who is willing to do it. I have contacted Audi UK, Audi Fianance and a few dealers as well and NONE of them could do the Audi Complete Service plan for 'old' cars.

I have been quoted £29.86 / month for 3 years including services and maintenaces but not tryes. It would be another £10 per month for tyre conver.

It is only £20.35 / month for 2 year cover. I went for 3 year cover hoping I could make use of the maintenances for the third year.

Font Material property Screenshot Parallel Number

View attachment Audi Complete Drivers Guide.pdf

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi,

Good news.

I went for the Service and maintenance as the extra money for including tyres didn't cost in.

For 3 years and a total of 33,000 miles I pay £20.09 a month and that was when I signed up in March 2020. You must get the car on a fixed service regime and I got the service manager to do this as resetting it myself could have caused all sorts of issues, and I didn't want any silliness like 'you can't do that' when I took the car in!

I worked out the cost to have the three services would be at least £700, so if you add the a/c service, brake fluid change, wipers, and if you need new pads and discs, the cost is well over £1000. So in my mind Audi Complete is a better option than the Audi Service plan where all you get is two services for £529.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.