Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Audi Q2 is currently on display in Milan for the Design Week, you can see it live at the Velasca Tower, the famous Milanese skyscraper built in 1958 which, with its 26 floors and 106 meters heigh is a historical presence and an unmistakable part the city skyline.

This week its spaces, reinvented by designer Piero Lissoni , will host a series of events for Audi to promote the new Q2.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hmmmm, kinda like that yellow! Good to see that we should be able to get S-Line spec and have the darker 'blade' on the back, I was worried about the look of the silver one, a bit too in your face! Can't wait to see what colours / options we can get for the outside, would be nice if a 'black pack' can be ordered from the word go rather than bought in later as I prefer less chrome on my cars. Hoping the multiple 'y' spoke wheels seen on the red S-Line versions so far will be available in black too, I'd like those on the gloss grey Q2, thanks for digging those pics out Rob ;)

·
Administrator
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I agree about the black-pack, for me it's the way to go.

I guess one option will be to have the chrome sprayed if Audi don't do it. I think it was a couple of years before they started offering it on the Audi Q3.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts