Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! New to the forum. Lately I`ve had some inspiration upgrading my 2017 Q2 (1,6 TDI). The car is at its most basic configuration and I`ve wanted to add some things to make living with it more comfortable. After some thought I`ve decided to add cruise control, a multifunctional steering wheel and upgrade my multimedia system.
The cruise control part is easy - just buy the level module which has the appropriate lever and install it (might need some tweaking with the OBD scanner). Already ordered one online :).
Installing the steering wheel should also be very simple (plug and play), however, the basic (mine) wheel comes with a square`ish airbag, while most others have a round airbag. I really do not want to purchase a new airbag. I have seen facelift models which seem to have the right steering wheel that I want, but can`t seem to find the right part number. Does anyone know a good site to look up part numbers? Also, does anyone know if Q5 steering wheel might fit the Q2?
My multimedia does not support android auto nor does it have bluetooth. Has anyone upgraded their system? I was looking at aftermarket options, but there really aren`t many.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I bought a Q2 1.4TFSI with the classics halogen headlights...Does anyone known an webadress to get LED Bulbs with canbus to replace these?

Rgdrs,
Iwan from Holland

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! New to the forum. Lately I`ve had some inspiration upgrading my 2017 Q2 (1,6 TDI). The car is at its most basic configuration and I`ve wanted to add some things to make living with it more comfortable. After some thought I`ve decided to add cruise control, a multifunctional steering wheel and upgrade my multimedia system.
The cruise control part is easy - just buy the level module which has the appropriate lever and install it (might need some tweaking with the OBD scanner). Already ordered one online :).
Installing the steering wheel should also be very simple (plug and play), however, the basic (mine) wheel comes with a square`ish airbag, while most others have a round airbag. I really do not want to purchase a new airbag. I have seen facelift models which seem to have the right steering wheel that I want, but can`t seem to find the right part number. Does anyone know a good site to look up part numbers? Also, does anyone know if Q5 steering wheel might fit the Q2?
My multimedia does not support android auto nor does it have bluetooth. Has anyone upgraded their system? I was looking at aftermarket options, but there really aren`t many.
Bro, I'm in the same situation with the same car :D I also want to upgrade from basic to multifunc steering wheel, but it's the same. Mine is almost rectangle shape (or as you say square), while the most are in circle shape, so wandering if I can fit too from Q5. The only thing I want this is because I fu**ing want to see my average fuel consumption, as I had on my old A4. Now I can only see how much kilometers are left until I have to fuel up the tank.
Also want to add an Android Auto and found this:
http://www.carnaviplayer.com/audi-q2-2016-2021-aftermarket-radio-upgrade-p-844 , which is with a brand new display, as mine is scratched (dont know how the previous owner did it as the display is not touch screen...)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts