Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea, going on past experiences, when Audi will begin to issue the sales brochure? I was going to get rid of my 13 year old A4 S Line and buy an A3 sportback but now this baby has appeared I am really excited with the idea of owning a crossover that is different in appearance but high on size and quality.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yes I can wait that's no problem. I'm just intrigued to find out what level of spec and options are available for the SE, Sport and S-Line. I have an S-Line A4 now but am put off lately because the standard spec is leather upholstery. It is a minor thing but leather never keeps it shape and tends to look tired in 6 months. We will see. This time around I would be happy with an SE or Sport spec with cloth sports seats if available. Definitely going for a quattro version this time.

·
Administrator
417 Posts
The marketing campaign suggests lots of high levels of customisation and other than the rear blade, interior trim I'm yet to see what else can be customised so it will be interesting to see the brochure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.