Audi Q2 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't find a for sale section on the forum but as i have now sold my Q2, i have the wireless CarPlay/Android Auto box for sale. Photos are below. Comes with box and is in good condition. You need normal wired Car play for it to work, but it connect fast and reliably. Cost me £100 i think so open to offers but hoping for £60. I will send via tracked next day delivery.

Luggage and bags Motor vehicle Trunk Bag Automotive design

Plant Vehicle Car Window Mobile phone car mount

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey ormesome!

You've always been helpful on this forum - mind if I ask what you've traded your Q2 in for?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
richii said:
Hey ormesome!

You've always been helpful on this forum - mind if I ask what you've traded your Q2 in for?
Hello mate. Thanks for the nice words. Actually iv come back to the U.K. for work so i sold my car in Switzerland as iv moved back. Didnt really want to get rid of the Q2 as it was a great car but i just couldn't justify it financially and also the fact that it was LHD! Me and my partner are sharing a Mini Cooper SD 5 door. Its a real rocket actually. Just as fast as my 2.0tdi Q2 with 190bhp but the Mini is averaging 60mpg which is amazing compared to the Q2 that, over the 3.5yrs i had it averaged 35mpg! I did a lot of local miles so maybe thats why but even so it was pretty bad for mpg.

Anyway, will check in on the forum from time to time! Still keep seeing the Q2 around here and still love the looks of it. :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hope all goes well with the new job.

I've had a few Mini's and I agree they are great cars, they are quick and they handle really nicely.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts