Audi Q2 Forum banner

Q2 Edition 1 pictures

40K views 34 replies 17 participants last post by  IanQ2 
#1 ·
Hi,
I took delivery of the car on Friday and so far loving it completely. It's getting quite a few admiring glances as well, which is a new experience...definitely the right choice for me.

The colour is not quite what I expected - its definitely a chameleon, sometimes dark, sometimes the light grey that it really is. I do like it though, especially with the detailing and black diamond alloys.

Here are some quick pics I have taken today.

In terms of options, I have the tech pack, the comfort pack, privacy glass, hill hold assist, folding mirrors and the rear camera with parking system.

I did get a discount on the car as well, it all helps.

South West

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Plant

Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Steve G said:
Makes my white Q2 look very ordinary.
Horses for courses I guess, I think there's something clean and sophisticated about a white Q2.

luvinit said:
Cracking looking car, but the wheel arches are huge makes the alloys look small. also makes the car looks like it's on stilts and needs to be lowered about 100 mm.
But who cares, STUNNING enjoy.
Yes, and they're ONLY 19" wheels...all the better to highlight them though!

#10 ·
Calvin4000 said:
Do you also have B&O option ? I ordered it, but I've no idea how it is set in the boot..... then if you could post a photo of it, I would appreciate...
Hi,

There is a picture on my old post linked below of the B & O Subwoofer in the boot with no space saver and the tool insert in the other position restricting the boot floor being lowered...
http://www.q2forums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=338

#11 ·
Calvin4000 said:
Do you also have B&O option ? I ordered it, but I've no idea how it is set in the boot..... then if you could post a photo of it, I would appreciate...
No, one option too far!
I did have to limit what I went for. Having driven it now for a few days the only thing I think I MIGHT order next time is heated wing mirrors as opposed to just folding ones. Being able to demist them would be a bonus. I think that option required the rear view dimming mirror and something else though - so on balance not sure I would have gone for all of that extra.
I did think about the rear dimming mirror due to headlight glare but with the privacy glass there's actually no issue.
I was also pleasantly surprised (ie not aware) by the S line illuminated door trim plate, nice touch.

If we ever get some dry weather I will try and take some other photos!

#13 ·
SouthWest said:
Calvin4000 said:
No, one option too far!
I did have to limit what I went for. Having driven it now for a few days the only thing I think I MIGHT order next time is heated wing mirrors as opposed to just folding ones. Being able to demist them would be a bonus. I think that option required the rear view dimming mirror and something else though - so on balance not sure I would have gone for all of that extra.
I did think about the rear dimming mirror due to headlight glare but with the privacy glass there's actually no issue.
I was also pleasantly surprised (ie not aware) by the S line illuminated door trim plate, nice touch.

If we ever get some dry weather I will try and take some other photos!
Are you sure that there isn't a demist setting for your wing mirrors on the switch to adjust the mirrors which, on my A3, is by turning the knob clockwise to the 5 o'clock position?

#14 ·
AllanG said:
Are you sure that there isn't a demist setting for your wing mirrors on the switch to adjust the mirrors which, on my A3, is by turning the knob clockwise to the 5 o'clock position?
Well, I did notice that but it didn't seem to do anything - maybe I was just too impatient!
Reading the brochure again (more carefully) it does say that heated mirrors is an SE and up option so it should work!

Wow, thanks for the tip, I will check. Very pleased if it does work.

As an aside I forgot to mention before I am also impressed with the basic stereo sound. I'm no audiophile but it sounds good to me. The B&O system option on top is probably amazing then!

#21 ·
Hi.
1.4 TFSI cylinder on demand 150 PS 6-speed.
It's great actually. I was a little worried about whether it would be powerful enough - but it pulls fine, accelerates really well. Doesn't feel underpowered at all. I would think the 2.0 190hp will "pull like a train", unstoppable!
Personally I wanted the petrol, manual version so very pleased with how it's going. Just over 500 miles so far and all good.
South West

#22 ·
Hi,
I've taken some additional pictures to share. Hope it gives an idea of the colour and details!
You can see what I mean about how the colour changes in the light.
Yes, it does need washing again...

Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car Tire

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Window

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Regards,
South West

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.