Q2 Edition 1 pictures

Post pictures of your Audi Q2 here
SouthWest

Re: Q2 Edition 1 pictures

Post by SouthWest » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:13 pm

Calvin4000 wrote:Do you also have B&O option ? I ordered it, but I've no idea how it is set in the boot..... then if you could post a photo of it, I would appreciate...
No, one option too far!
I did have to limit what I went for. Having driven it now for a few days the only thing I think I MIGHT order next time is heated wing mirrors as opposed to just folding ones. Being able to demist them would be a bonus. I think that option required the rear view dimming mirror and something else though - so on balance not sure I would have gone for all of that extra.
I did think about the rear dimming mirror due to headlight glare but with the privacy glass there's actually no issue.
I was also pleasantly surprised (ie not aware) by the S line illuminated door trim plate, nice touch.

If we ever get some dry weather I will try and take some other photos!

Vern

Post by Vern » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:36 pm

I wish I had gone for the camera as the parking sensors graphic is a lot smaller than on my q3 and I do miss that.

AllanG

Post by AllanG » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:01 am

SouthWest wrote:
Calvin4000 wrote:Do you also have B&O option ? I ordered it, but I've no idea how it is set in the boot..... then if you could post a photo of it, I would appreciate...
No, one option too far!
I did have to limit what I went for. Having driven it now for a few days the only thing I think I MIGHT order next time is heated wing mirrors as opposed to just folding ones. Being able to demist them would be a bonus. I think that option required the rear view dimming mirror and something else though - so on balance not sure I would have gone for all of that extra.
I did think about the rear dimming mirror due to headlight glare but with the privacy glass there's actually no issue.
I was also pleasantly surprised (ie not aware) by the S line illuminated door trim plate, nice touch.

If we ever get some dry weather I will try and take some other photos!
Are you sure that there isn't a demist setting for your wing mirrors on the switch to adjust the mirrors which, on my A3, is by turning the knob clockwise to the 5 o'clock position?

SouthWest

Post by SouthWest » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:36 pm

AllanG wrote:Are you sure that there isn't a demist setting for your wing mirrors on the switch to adjust the mirrors which, on my A3, is by turning the knob clockwise to the 5 o'clock position?
Well, I did notice that but it didn't seem to do anything - maybe I was just too impatient!
Reading the brochure again (more carefully) it does say that heated mirrors is an SE and up option so it should work!

Wow, thanks for the tip, I will check. Very pleased if it does work.

As an aside I forgot to mention before I am also impressed with the basic stereo sound. I'm no audiophile but it sounds good to me. The B&O system option on top is probably amazing then!

Hayley456

Post by Hayley456 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:36 pm

Give the 5 o'clock position ago for defrosting/demisting your wing mirrors, it works on mine, I have an SE but I did upgrade to electronic folding wing mirrors.

Glad to hear the stereo is still good, I have the B&O and must say it is impressive!

SouthWest

Post by SouthWest » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:12 am

Well AllanG and Hayley456,

I am very happy to say that with some patience, the wing mirror demist works! How happy am I! Small things...
Thanks for the prompt, perfect car.

AllanG

Post by AllanG » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:03 am

Excellent, SouthWest, pleased they're working OK!

Calvin4000

Post by Calvin4000 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:50 pm

Thanks guys.... and merry xmas :-)

oval56

Post by oval56 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:34 pm

Hi what engine do you have?
I have ordered 2.0 tdi 190 hp s. Tronic
Vw oval'56
Norway

Calvin4000

Post by Calvin4000 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:01 pm

Good choice... :lol:

I ordered the same... still waiting for it...

Return to “Members Gallery”