Q2 Edition 1 pictures

Post pictures of your Audi Q2 here
SouthWest

Re: Q2 Edition 1 pictures

Post by SouthWest » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:16 pm

Hi.
1.4 TFSI cylinder on demand 150 PS 6-speed.
It's great actually. I was a little worried about whether it would be powerful enough - but it pulls fine, accelerates really well. Doesn't feel underpowered at all. I would think the 2.0 190hp will "pull like a train", unstoppable!
Personally I wanted the petrol, manual version so very pleased with how it's going. Just over 500 miles so far and all good.
South West

SouthWest

Post by SouthWest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:23 am

Hi,
I've taken some additional pictures to share. Hope it gives an idea of the colour and details!
You can see what I mean about how the colour changes in the light.
Yes, it does need washing again...

q2_edition1_2.jpg

q2_edition1_3.jpg

q2_edition1_1.jpg

q2_edition1_4.jpg

q2_edition1_5.jpg

Regards,
South West

Calvin4000

Post by Calvin4000 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:53 pm

This color is awesome.... :P

luvinit

Post by luvinit » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:01 pm

Queen Square Bristol???

SouthWest

Post by SouthWest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:03 pm

;-)

yaz2010

Post by yaz2010 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:36 pm

Great Pics Southwest.
Thanks for sharing.
how are you finding the MMI?

SouthWest

Post by SouthWest » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:41 pm

Thanks.
The MMI is...interesting.
Not always so intuitive - but I have never had a system like that in a car before.
It feels nice to use but sometimes it's hard to know where some functions are ie in which menu and then they can take quite a few button clicks to get to. The symbols at the side of some menu options aren't always obvious to indicate that there are further options available.
The android auto features through audi connect I don't find to work well nor do I find that the napster or Aupeo! apps work consistently - Aupeo! has now gone out of business as well which limits your in car music streaming options.
If you have an iphone you may find the app is better (I don't so can't comment).
The MMI screen is clear, the maps are good - love the google earth overlay - the sat nav directions/accuracy is generally very good too as are the on screen turn by turn directions.
The voice control is less good and I really struggle with this for setting a destination. Speech to text for text messages seems to work reasonably well though.
So, mixed bag for me so far.
I would love to hear if anyone has any other opinions on it or ideas about how to get the best out of the voice control.

On another note I am getting about 33mpg average for urban driving which is a little lower than I was expecting to be honest for the engine (1.4l). Anyone else got fuel performance feedback?

dizzyheights

Post by dizzyheights » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:08 pm

Hi All

I'm currently averaging 45 MPG in my sport 1.4 TFSI. Mainly on my commute to work where I'm travelling around 50 mph on A roads. Hoping to get some better figures when the engine has bedded in.

So far overall I'm happy with the car. Just a few niggles. A slight rattling drivers window. I'm also slightly disappointed in the interior compared to the A3. It feels a little cheaper compared to the A3. A bit more scratchy plastics lower down in the cabin and disappointed that the MMI screen doesn't retract into the dashboard. My deale said that this was a designed this way so that the dashboard wasn't as deep and didn't eat into the cabin space too much - more likely a cost saving issue. Technology is great though. Loving the google map view in the virtual cockpit.

Cheers,

Rich

SouthDK

Post by SouthDK » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:48 pm

Hi and congrats on your nice Audi Q2 ;)
Unfortunately the edition 1 will not be available in Denmark (due to high tax - Price around 78.000 GBP). Therefore we have ordered our Q2 1.4 TFSI in quantum grey and with the black optic package... and here comes my question... Is the colour of this black optic package BLACK or DARK GREY? What is the color of the blade, front, around the wheels and below the doors on the edition 1? We have only seen the car on pictures - sometimes it looks black and sometimes it looks dark grey... :? Thank you in advance for clarifying :)

iwantpie

Post by iwantpie » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:40 pm

I ordered exactly the same combination (but because of other reasons), I uploaded two pictures. The official color name is Titanium Black and I think it is black or a very very very dark grey. I love it :)

IMAG1031.jpg

IMAG1032.jpg

Return to “Members Gallery”