Audi Q2 Forum banner

Edition 1

56K views 57 replies 15 participants last post by  IAmSophia 
#1 ·
#55 ·
mr c said:
As ever spot on, I have the Edition 1 but haven't got them seatbelts in that colour have you changed them? just curious, and congrats on making VW Magazine. Your never going to start again on another project?
No, this is the last project car, time to focus on other things.

This will be my third big project car (all magazine featured) and the time has definitely come to stop tinkering haha

#56 ·
If anyone is interested in buying any parts of the car they are all for sale

So full exterior carbon package (A, B, C pillars, mirror caps non lane assist versions, SQ2 rear spoiler with carbon underside and carbon front bumper inserts)
full interior carbon package (door handles, door grabs, dash ends, Virtual Cockpit surround, steering column, centre console trim, seat bases and bonnet release leaver)
the interior trimmed lower plastics and upper pillars in dinamica
custom grill with plate section removed
custom carbon rear diffuser

#57 ·
The majority of the exterior carbon is now sold but still have the following to sell

All interior carbon (centre console, dash ends, virtual cockpit surround, inner mirror covers, door pulls, door handles, glove box handle, bonnet release handle and boot trim panel)
carbon rear valance with exhaust tips including a spare S-line lower bumper section!
Trimmed plastics in dinamica

Any interest let me know, all going very cheap!!!

#58 · (Edited)
The majority of the exterior carbon is now sold but still have the following to sell

All interior carbon (centre console, dash ends, virtual cockpit surround, inner mirror covers, door pulls, door handles, glove box handle, bonnet release handle and boot trim panel)
carbon rear valance with exhaust tips including a spare S-line lower bumper section!
Trimmed plastics in dinamica

Any interest let me know this is how to get rid of man boobs easily, all going very cheap!!!
I know Em very late to reply this. But I wanted to know that is there anythings left?
Or you are having some things new like these? Also tell about the prices are still low or not.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.