Carbon fibre triangles next to mirrors
Carbon fibre b pillars
Carbon fibre blades
Larger rear spoiler with carbon fibre ends and underneath
Carbon fibre slam panel

Wheels
Ispiri FFR8 20x10 all round with 245/30 tyres

All carbon fibre hand made by C6 Carbon

Air suspension install is the next thing to be finished off.

For more pictures follow me on Instagram onenightinthemuseum

#8 ·
IanQ2 said:
Spec is as follows

Edition1
2.0 Tdi Quattro
Bilstein Performance front air struts with adjustable top mounts
Bags By OCD rear air bags on custom PhenQ lower arms by C6 Carbon
Air Suspension management by Airlift 3P

Interior
Carbon Fibre centre console
Carbon Fibre dash ends
Carbon fibre a pillar cover caps
Cognac Brown seatbelts to match leather trim

Exterior
One off custom grill with number plate section replaced by the grill slats
Carbon fibre front trim
Carbon fibre mirror caps
Carbon fibre triangles next to mirrors
Carbon fibre b pillars
Carbon fibre blades
Larger rear spoiler with carbon fibre ends and underneath
Carbon fibre slam panel

Wheels
Ispiri FFR8 20x10 all round with 245/30 tyres

All carbon fibre hand made by C6 Carbon

Air suspension install is the next thing to be finished off.

For more pictures follow me on Instagram onenightinthemuseum
It was the branding things which you can post simultaneity

#11 ·
Been making changes to the interior.

I always felt the door cards were too plastic and always intended to retrim them (well part of them at least) in alcantara.

Along with the alcantara I added carbon door handles, door pulls and switch panels to tie in with the rest of the car.

The stitch matches the factory stitch in my Edition 1.

Attachments

#15 ·
keeper said:
Really cool, did you do the door cards or get a firm to do them?
I stripped them all down, the section trimmed is held into the main door card with about 30 plastic welded tabs, then gave the whole lot to my trimmer. I wanted the stitch in so they needed doing by a pro. He foam backed the card and trimmed in Dinamica which like Alcantara. I have used Alcantara in the past but they have changed the way the material is made to make it more environmentally friendly and it has become harder to work with so I switched to Dinamica.

If there was no need to have a stitch the panel could be trimmed without the need for a professional if you are comfortable with the material.

I usee a local trimmer called Kish Trimming based in Sunderland.

#17 ·
And some pictures of the air ride install. This is what controls the height of the vehicle which can be high like standard or all the way down. The management system is Airlift 3P which has been modified to run a carbon lid with illuminated logo. The carbon panels in the boot are full carbon and weigh next to nothing. The boot is fully functional (apart from having the space underneath the factory cover taken up by the management, tanks and compressors. Laser etched Alcantara has been used for the trim work for the install. This caries the logo over.

Attachments

#20 ·
I've had a little bit more trim work done to tie all in with the trimmed door cards. Again all in a charcoal dinamica material with matching OEM stitch. Next to be trimmed is the headliner, pillars and sun visors.

Brown Hood Automotive design Bag Grey

Console knee pads

Car Motor vehicle Gear shift Car seat cover Steering part

Car Vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover Motor vehicle

Automotive design Car Grey Steering part Personal luxury car

Gear Gaiter

White Gear shift Motor vehicle Vehicle Car

Attachments

#21 ·
Just fitted a Kufatec Sound Booster which is basically like the active exhausts fitted to the SQ5, A6 and A7 BiTdi. Its an electric sound can which is attached near the exhaust and a control unit which taps into the engine CAN BUS and generates a nice v6 tone.

No real pics to show its all about the sound

#23 ·
mr c said:
Interesting can this be fitted to most cars?
Yes I believe so. It works by taking the signal off thr engine CAN High and CAN Low and it uses that feed to know the vehicle RPM and speed and then creates its sound based on that. The hardest part of the fitting was working out where to tap into the wiring to get the signal but after looking at the wiring diagrams off Erwin and the CANBUS connections it was simple from there.

The system is controllable from a push button ad also smartphone app. It has 6 sounds programmed in which are all fully customisable. Very clever really

Here is a link to the kit

https://www.sound-booster.com/en/index.html

#24 ·
Yes I believe so. It works by taking the signal off thr engine CAN High and CAN Low and it uses that feed to know the vehicle RPM and speed and then creates its sound based on that. The hardest part of the fitting was working out where to tap into the wiring to get the signal but after looking at the wiring diagrams off Erwin and the CANBUS connections it was simple from there.

The system is controllable from a push button ad also smartphone app. It has 6 sounds programmed in which are all fully customisable. Very clever really

Here is a link to the kit

https://www.sound-booster.com/en/index.html
[/quote]

Thank you, may consider one for my Alpha Spider 946 they have a GM 2.2 engine what's all that about 😂 they have a quad exhaust the looks are stunning but she could do with a nice soundtrack to compliment her

#26 ·
Rob_Wakey said:
Maybe be a cheeky question, but how much has all this cost?
Quite significan, although some parts are were carried over from my last project (Audi SQ5) and then the parts that were sold off it when I sold the car payed for the new parts on this project.

I am still chipping away at the 'refinement' and have all of the interior pillars and headliner to trim in alcantara next, the centre console to cover in carbon fibre, a TTRS/R8 steering wheel conversion to do along with a one off rear valance/diffuser using Audi A6 tail pipes. I may once thats all done chanhe the brakes to SQ2/S3 versions.

Here is pictures of my magazine feature with PVW of my old SQ5 for those who are interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.