Audi Q2 Forum banner

New Q2 purchaser

15K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  andreasmichael 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,
I am hoping some of you who are lucky enough to have already received your Q2's will be able to help me. I'm ready to get my order placed in every way except I am really struggling on the colour. I want the S line for its features such seats half leather seats and and wheel size, however actually find I prefer the look of the sport in my favoured colours (black, white, the 2 greys and blue) due to the option of the darker manhattan grey blade & trim. It's really irritating that you can't get this setup on the s line! The pillar is becoming a big issue for me as the few I have seen in the flesh look quite different to the configurator online.
So, am hoping some of you will share pictures of the side profile of your Q2's so I can get a better idea of what body colour & blade I wish to order. I'm dreading ordering in a combination I have not seen in person & not liking it when it turns up!
Thanks in advance & I'd love to hear any advise or other tips you have for me!

#5 ·
It's strange that Audi are so rigid and don't allow proper customisation. What I find stupid is that if you select SE in Orange colour you can get Orange inlays. But with the same colour as you go higher with Sport or Sline you dobt get the option of Orange inlays. On Sport you can get body coloured bumpers but with S line you can't deselect body coloured and go for a contrast colour. Manhattan gray blade is not available with Sline. All these were issues at the time I ordered.

#9 ·
All looking great, I think I will end up going either White or Daytona Grey. It will definitely be an S Line as once I add the few extras I want to a Sport it comes out more than the S Line I'd have anyway, eg you can only add full leather seats to a Sport @ over £1000, when all I want is the half leather that come in the S Line as standard.
mixonic2 is that the titanium grey blade on yours?
I have been offered a Nano Grey with titanium grey blade which I could have in a couple of weeks but am unsure of this combo, has anybody got or seen these colours together?
Would also love to see a Glacier White S Line with Titanium Grey Blade?
One final question, has anybody heard the difference between the standard sound system & the Audi sound system, is it worth paying a little extra for?
Thanks all & hope you're enjoying your Q2's!

#10 ·
LJG said:
All looking great, I think I will end up going either White or Daytona Grey. It will definitely be an S Line as once I add the few extras I want to a Sport it comes out more than the S Line I'd have anyway, eg you can only add full leather seats to a Sport @ over £1000, when all I want is the half leather that come in the S Line as standard.
mixonic2 is that the titanium grey blade on yours?
I have been offered a Nano Grey with titanium grey blade which I could have in a couple of weeks but am unsure of this combo, has anybody got or seen these colours together?
Would also love to see a Glacier White S Line with Titanium Grey Blade?
One final question, has anybody heard the difference between the standard sound system & the Audi sound system, is it worth paying a little extra for?
Thanks all & hope you're enjoying your Q2's!
Yes mine is Daytona Grey pearl with Titanium Matt Blades.
I added the Carbon effect Audi Rings on the blades myself from Ebay at £5 for two. (Got the idea after seeing a Q2 Edition 1)
I'm happy with the Standard sound system. it has plenty of bass and good volume without distortion.

#12 ·

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.