Audi Q2 Forum banner

Hello all

10K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  pejay57 
#1 ·
Collect a Q2 S line 1.4 TFSIMythos Black, metallic on Wednesday 15th.
Officially it will be the wife's car but secretly hoping to drive it myself, after all I paid for it! :)

#3 ·
Hi
You will just have to distract your wife so you can get the keys occasionally :)

I hope to pick mine up very soon.

Enjoy your new car

#6 ·
Pejay57. Your wife has my sympathy. Since I got my Q2 my husband's car hardly leaves the drive as he has taken a complete liking to it. It draws attention when he is out with it and he enjoys having chats with other drivers who show an interest in it. I didn't have this problem with my A1! I haven't seen another one on the roads where I live. I hope you enjoy driving it when it arrives and I'll look forward to your comments.

#7 ·
My wife originally wanted an A1 sport. When she looked at it she felt it was too small. The salesman then suggested the (then as yet unavailable except in photos) Q2. The rest as they say is history.

I got her to drive my car today in case she wants to swap but not sure she was convinced.

#10 ·
Very nice indeed, enjoy your new car:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.