Greetings from Switzerland

New to the Audi Q2 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Squillaudi

Greetings from Switzerland

Post by Squillaudi » Tue May 02, 2017 9:49 pm

Hi everybody,

I'm joining this board because I ordered a Q2 one month ago, and I expect to become an owner in mid August.

I'm Luis, a guy around 30 who lives in Switzerland. Huge fan of Audi, but it's my first car with four rings, though.

I bough a pretty-much-the-same of the Edition 1, with a few changes in the equipment, and replaced the Quantum gray color (which I don't like at all, live) by the Daytona gray. 1.4 TFSI 150 COD.

Very excited about this! Can't wait!

Best regards

Pinksparkles

Re: Greetings from Switzerland

Post by Pinksparkles » Wed May 03, 2017 7:35 pm

Good choice of colour 😉

Hope the wait isn't too long for you!!
Proud owner of the Q2 1.4 TFSI Automatic S line in Daytona Grey :lol: endearly nicknamed Kryton!

andreasmichael

Post by andreasmichael » Fri May 05, 2017 5:35 am

Hi.
I have also ordered a similar configuration to edition 1 and i also got the daytona grey.

pgr

Post by pgr » Fri May 05, 2017 11:41 am

I've ordered Daytona Grey. It looks like the stand out colour. Having said that, I've not seen a Q2 in that colour in person and I've only seen a couple of photos! Nice to read that others like it enough to order it too.

Squillaudi

Post by Squillaudi » Fri May 05, 2017 2:55 pm

I saw it quickly at a dealer I visited. Looked nice but I didn't pay that much attention to the color, that day.

The seller's Q2 was a S-Line Ara Blue, which I drove for testing. Honestly, that blue is stunning and I almost surrendered to it and buy my Q2 this color. BUT I would probably get bored after a few months, so I'd go for a more "standard" color (you know... from the usual white/grey/black line-up).

pgr

Post by pgr » Fri May 05, 2017 3:20 pm

That blue is stunning. Like you though I have only ever bought white, dark grey, silver and black cars. Not sure I'll ever buy a real 'colour'!

Return to “Introductions”