New Q2 Has Been Delivered

New to the Audi Q2 Forums? Introduce yourself here
MichaelJames

Re: New Q2 Has Been Delivered

Post by MichaelJames » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:50 am

DHO51E wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:32 pm
Sorry. Been away from the forum for a while.
Avus TT is for sale click here.
83000 miles. One owner. FSH
Got a couple of people interested.
Oh my God! Why am I always late? Is this still for sale? And how much are you asking?

LukeMorris

Post by LukeMorris » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:40 am

DHO541E wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2444 6:00 pm
Hi. Went to Audi 8 weeks ago to swap my partners 3 year old Q5 Plus for a new Q5 petrol. Primarily because it's a diesel, it's a VAG diesel and since the emissions upgrade(?), it runs like a bus with fuel consumption vastly reduced. Looked at the new Q5 and it looked huge; Much bigger that ours. She saw a Q2, asked what it was. Took a test drive in a 1.4 TFSI and she was hooked. Me too. Thoughts on phen375 posted here it drove beautifully and the 1.4 pulled nicely. Ordered a week later and was surprised that 7 weeks later, the car was ready to pick up (Never got the build tracking info). Picked it up on Saturday 27th May.
It's a 1.4 TFSI COD S-Line S-Tronic. Mythos black. 19" Y-spoke alloys.Leather/ Alcantara. Tech pack. Virtual dash. Heated seats. Extended upholstery. LED pack. Advanced cruise. Lane assist. Park assist. Lumbar support. 40:20:40 rear. Electric tailgate. Advanced key. 3-spoke wheel with paddles. Wireless charging. Climate. Electric folding mirrors. High beam assist. Hill hold assist. Privacy glass. Space saver. Storage & USB pack. Had B&O on the Q5 and although good, never used it to its max often enough so went for the Audi sound system this time. Actually quite good!
PHP debugging features to work, you must have PHP installed on your computer and you must also have xDebug extension added to your PHP setup.
Last edited by LukeMorris on Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mr c

Post by mr c » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:31 pm

Yes I know what you mean about the door panels they were my pet hate (I say were as have trading it in for a Q3) they just reminded me of van door panels

ninja1668

Post by ninja1668 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:29 am

yaz2010 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:45 pm
I am confused as to whether go for halfords with the blackvue dual channel cam and pay them £30 to hard wire it or go with thinkware f770 and get rac to fit them.
Sorry for bumping this up but I just got my Q2 and it does not have a dashcam fitted and when i went into Halfords yesterday they said there was an issue with fitting Rear dashcams as it can interfere with the DAB radio. Is that an
issue (I have a 2018 S-Line). Are there models of dashcams to avoid. I was looking at the Nextbase 522 with rear camera but they suggested the Blackvue's which were significantly more expensive but less likely to interfere. .

telfordwozza

Post by telfordwozza » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:20 pm

Hi picked my new Q2 up on 30 June, 35 TFSi in Glacier White with Comfort and Sound package, Illuminated inlays, Led interior lighting pack advanced and a flat bottom steering wheel but no jack and wheel nut brace. My old Q2 had one and that had no spare tyre. They say it a weight saving thing. What if I want to remove my wheel so I can put a sealant on them.