Audi Q2 Forum banner

Newbie.. Q2 arrived a week ago

6K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Q2owner 
#1 ·
It's the wife's car so I may be an infrequent poster (I spend more time on the vwaudi forum with my BiTdi allroad) but there is little traffic over there and this forum is much busier for Q2s

We collected a week or so ago.
1.4TFsi Sport with a bunch of extras.
LED headlights, lighting pack, tech pack advanced, comfort pack, leather seats, heated front seats... can't remember if we added anything else.
Oh it's the metallic blue (lovely) with grey door pillars.

Had my first drives today and it's lovely. Feels a lot lighter in corners than the allroad (Obviously down on power..).

Ohh and it's a manual (she insisted). Gearbox is light and quite a close gate ...

Well impressed with LED headlights. I have adaptive Xenons in allroad and the LEDs are whiter and I think brighter (and more instant when you flip to main beam)

My biggest grump is lack of storage space... I don't recall if there was a storage pack option but if there is then pick it. Especially with the tech pack advanced 'cos you get the Audi phone box which includes a Qi wireless charger in the armrest storage. Nice but you need to keep the armrest storage pretty empty to be able to use it realistically.
Picked up a wireless charge add-on for the wifes iPhone SE (she prefers the smaller form factor) and it seems to work just fine once you dig down past the other "stuff" to the bottom of the storage in the armrest... we'll sort that out as we go forwards.

See less See more
#2 ·
Ohh and another "grump" the sports seats don't have at the ability to extend the swab - the bit under your knees.
On the allroad sport seats you can make the seat base (swab) longer to provide more support under your knees... patently all sports seats are not created equal :(
And no electronic lumbar adjustment -although that is limited value.

Still a very nice place to sit :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.