car ordered via Drive the Deal should I finance it ? PCP

New to the Audi Q2 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Marcusengland

car ordered via Drive the Deal should I finance it ? PCP

Post by Marcusengland » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:54 pm

Hello everyone , new to forums but hope someone has some good advice over my problem

There is a dealers contribution to the finance deal if I take it of £850 but if I pay cash I do not get that and I pay an extra £850 for the ordered car.

Has anyone bought on finance to get the discount then cancelled to benefit from the discount . £850 reduction in my case.

If yes after how long do you let the deal run before you cancel . If long enough the dealler would still get their commission it is the finance house that may loose out .

Thanks in advance
S line 35 TFSI 150 PS S tronic Daytona Grey, pearl effect Titanium Grey C pillar Order date: 21/08/18 Comfort and Sound pack Technology package Power-operated tailgate B & O sound Dual-zone AC V C High-beam assist Rear-view camera

IanQ2

Re: car ordered via Drive the Deal should I finance it ? PCP

Post by IanQ2 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:41 pm

There is a 14 day cool off period with a PCP deal.

Not entirely sure what you are wanting do will work, all depends on the finance company I suspect.

If it does work you will be invoiced for the amount of the original finance and have to pay straight away.

You'll also need to check that there is no stipulation that the dealer contribution is only applicable should the PCP contract be maintained.

Return to “Introductions”